David B. Lever, a graduate of Pace University School of Law in White Plains, has aggressively represented and fought for the rights of accident victims and consumers since his admission to the New York State Bar over 27 years ago. He has worked exclusively on behalf of plaintiffs (injured parties) and has not once represented or defended the interests of an insurance company or corporate defendant.
David takes all of the firm’s cases very personally. Listening to his clients, understanding their concerns, and taking the time to explain their options are at the core of David’s beliefs. David was an attorney at a prestigious New York City plaintiff’s firm before starting his practice in White Plains, New York in March 1994. He has been instrumental in obtaining many significant monetary awards for thousands of injured clients over his career. He is the firm’s senior legal strategist, and he actively oversees every one of the firm’s cases, to ensure that every client’s case is aggressively litigated to maximize settlement value.
Approachable, caring and determined, David will take your personal injury case very personally and will do all he can to help you in any way possible.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Slip/Trip and Fall Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Construction Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Product
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
- New York, 1990
- New Jersey, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York, 1989, J.D.
- Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York, 1986, B.A. in Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Bronx County Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- White Plains Bar Association
- Executive Committee Member of the Justice Brandeis Law Society